Austin's Historic Event Venue
Towering Magnolias, lush grounds, and Neoclassical details indoors and out, make the historical Woodbine Mansion a perfect venue for weddings and special occasions.
Since 1900, the Woodbine Mansion has been the most well-known home in Round Rock. Its commanding presence houses picture-perfect settings and a multitude of options for welcoming guests in style. From the original chandeliers and mirrors to the grand dining room and ornate gazebo, the possibilities are endless, right on Main Street.
• Over 1.5 acres
• Served as a Texas Historic Landmark since 1973
• Private gardens for outdoor entertaining
• Two spacious courtyards for outdoor entertaining
• Elegant gazebo and garden trellis
• First and second floor mansion access
• 5 private changing rooms
• Vendor green rooms
• Wireless Internet throughout the property
• Parking onsite
• Handicap accessible